Today Rylie had an eyelash in her eye. I got it out easily but I forgot to let her blow it off my finger and make a wish. I told her if she hurried she could still make her wish. So she quickly closed her little brown eyes and shouted out " I wish that I could see grandma everyday!!!" For those of you that do not know Jason's mom...her and Rylie are like twins. I thought it was very sweet considering this was a wish and she could have anything in the whole world.
She also said to me...Watch out Mom, Hailey has gas...like clear the room gas!(A big thanks to Alvin and the Chipmunks)
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
THat's funny!!! I am sure that makes Patti's day!!
How sweet is that?!?! It breaks my heart to have my girls so far away from their Nani and Papa because they are sooo close to them, makes me sad when Maddi asks "Can I sleep at Nanis tonite?"
I love her "clear the room gas" comment too!!! So cute!
Patty and Riley are like two peas in a pod. Thank is so great she loves her grandma that much.
Haha, Meegan loves Alvin and the Chipunks too :)...about the sewing, I'm just self-teaching, with a little basic knowlegde from watching my mom when I was a kid. :) There's a few people asking about coming to sew with me, so maybe we'll do a girls' sewing night :)
Post a Comment