The next day was filled with fun. We went to Forest Lakes(they had more left over snow) and the kids went sleding. I wish I could have taken pictures. Rylie and Makenzie thought it was great. Brenden and Hailey used their snowboard sleds and also had a lot of fun. Thankfully we had no broken bones or teeth. I do think that Hailey is ready to go snowbooarding for real. Then we went home and warmed up. We drove to Showlow and went to see the movie "Marley and Me". It was very cute. We had some Chinese food, which I spent most the time in the bathroom with the girls. They had the stomach flu last week, and were still feeling the effects of it. We woke up Sunday morning to the kids thrilled that it was snowing. There was a light covering of snow and you would have thought that there was ten feet out there by their screams. Later that day I gave in and let them play outside(now there was about 4-5 inches). Kenzie doing a snow angle was priceless. Brenden and Hailey had a blast with Dufas, jumping on the trampoline and enjoying all the small things that they could. Rylie did not last that long, she was still not feeling that well and went inside to watch some cartoons and have hot chocolate. A great big thanks to Grandma for all the fun and goodies. We are all totally spoiled whenever she is around.
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Snow Days
Jason, Dustin and Papa went hunting this last weekend so it was a perfect time for me and the kids to head up to Heber to spend time with Grandma. When we arrived there was a little left over snow on the ground. I used all the camera battery taking pictures. I always forget to charge it! 






The next day was filled with fun. We went to Forest Lakes(they had more left over snow) and the kids went sleding. I wish I could have taken pictures. Rylie and Makenzie thought it was great. Brenden and Hailey used their snowboard sleds and also had a lot of fun. Thankfully we had no broken bones or teeth. I do think that Hailey is ready to go snowbooarding for real. Then we went home and warmed up. We drove to Showlow and went to see the movie "Marley and Me". It was very cute. We had some Chinese food, which I spent most the time in the bathroom with the girls. They had the stomach flu last week, and were still feeling the effects of it. We woke up Sunday morning to the kids thrilled that it was snowing. There was a light covering of snow and you would have thought that there was ten feet out there by their screams. Later that day I gave in and let them play outside(now there was about 4-5 inches). Kenzie doing a snow angle was priceless. Brenden and Hailey had a blast with Dufas, jumping on the trampoline and enjoying all the small things that they could. Rylie did not last that long, she was still not feeling that well and went inside to watch some cartoons and have hot chocolate. A great big thanks to Grandma for all the fun and goodies. We are all totally spoiled whenever she is around.
The next day was filled with fun. We went to Forest Lakes(they had more left over snow) and the kids went sleding. I wish I could have taken pictures. Rylie and Makenzie thought it was great. Brenden and Hailey used their snowboard sleds and also had a lot of fun. Thankfully we had no broken bones or teeth. I do think that Hailey is ready to go snowbooarding for real. Then we went home and warmed up. We drove to Showlow and went to see the movie "Marley and Me". It was very cute. We had some Chinese food, which I spent most the time in the bathroom with the girls. They had the stomach flu last week, and were still feeling the effects of it. We woke up Sunday morning to the kids thrilled that it was snowing. There was a light covering of snow and you would have thought that there was ten feet out there by their screams. Later that day I gave in and let them play outside(now there was about 4-5 inches). Kenzie doing a snow angle was priceless. Brenden and Hailey had a blast with Dufas, jumping on the trampoline and enjoying all the small things that they could. Rylie did not last that long, she was still not feeling that well and went inside to watch some cartoons and have hot chocolate. A great big thanks to Grandma for all the fun and goodies. We are all totally spoiled whenever she is around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I still think Dufas is the BEST name ever for a dog... I love it! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas and lots of fun playing in the snow! I can't believe the break is already over and we didn't even get to hang out... we had one sick kid after another over here.
um...wondering why I was never informed you were in town? glad you guys had fun!
Post a Comment