And Hailey asleep with her mask on...
And I couldn't resist my little red head.
I could not get one of Brenden because he was still awake..reading of course.
Then last night I went to kiss the kids when they were sleeping...I found that Miss Kenzie must have played a while. And she must have found a RED marker!! I cleaned up her artistry in the hall way but somehow I missed her room!
This morning she would not even come in and get me...Brenden was assuring her that it would be OK and he would come with her to tell me what she did. Am I that scary???
One small sweet thing. Today I took my girls to get some shots. They needed to catch up. Rylie only needed one, so she went first. When Kenzie saw what was going to happen to her, she would not even let me take off her jacket. After three of us holding her tight, we were ready. I looked over at Rylie...she was so upset. I asked her if she was OK and she said she hurts when Kenzie hurts. It is true. You could see her shake with every poke. When we were all done. Kenzie ran to her and they just squeezed each other. Everyone was in tears...as Rylie told Kenzie it was all over and she would make her feel better. I love these little girls.


4 comments:
Your kiddos are absolutely precious! I love pictures of sleeping kids. Looks like you and Jason are doing very well :-)
Austin and Kenzie are definitely NEVER going to be aloud to play together... can you just imagine the messes they would make!:) Love the new header picture!!!
I love to read about your family! they are all so cute! And I love the new picture you posted of your family at the top of the page, so cute and you look so pretty!
that shot story is the cutest thing I have ever heard!!! What sweet girls, and I love the artistry, hopefully it wasn't permanent..!
Post a Comment