Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Hailey!!!

As promised...Happy birthday Hailey! We had a good time at her party. We played lots of games and almost all her friends were here. She got a lot of fun things and lots of makeup!! Thanks to all that came and helped her celebrate. Some of my favorite things about Hailey:
She is a really good big sister! She truley loves these little girls.
She is really organized...don't know where she got that from??
She is all girl...she loves jewlery, money, crafts, reading and SHOPPING!
She loves clothes, makeup, and purses.
She has a crush on a boy at school, but I will not name names...
And did I mention that she is all drama all the time right now..this is a new thing!(must be the age)
She has a very sweet testimony and loves to go to primary.
I love our date nights with just us....which we will be doing this weekend, so she can spend her bday money. It will be long but FUN...
She is very competitive...she loves soccer and running club, and loves when she can beat Brenden at anything!!
Here is some of my favoite picutres of my baby girl..who is growing way to fast!!!









Here are some from her party...

4 comments:

Summer Haws said...

Happy birthday Hailey! You are such a beautiful girl!

Aunt Tiff said...

Happy Birthday Hailey!! I hope you had a good!!

ps did you get that email from snapfish of your pics?

The Nunes' said...

Happy Birthday Hailey! Our kids are growing up WAY too fast Shay... it's scarey! We would love to meet you guys at the park sometime, but the only days we can do it right now are Tuesday or Friday... let me know if one of those days works for you sometime soon. I would love to see Alene too!:)

Summer said...

I cant believe how big she is! She is so cute, I think she looks so much like you! Happy birthday Hailey!!