So this is a few days past due but we wanted to wish Grandma a Happy Birthday! She is a perfect mother and grandmother and we are all truly blessed to have her in our lives. I love her like a mom and she is one of my best friends. She is the most loyal person that I know. I can't wait until our trip to Mexico in a couple of weeks so we can all be together. I thought it would be fun to have my kids give their top three reasons why they love her, these are word for word what they said.
Brenden: 1)She buys us everything we want. 2)She loves us. 3)She gave me Dufas and wouldn't let Papa give him away.
Hailey: 1)I love her cause she takes us for a ride on a four wheeler. 2)She lets us swim in her pool. 3)She is nice to me and makes me feel happy.
Rylie: 1)She takes me to get ice cream cones. 2)She gives me kisses. 3) She makes my heart feel super happy.
Here is a little blast from the past!


2 comments:
OK... how stinkin' cute to Brenden and Hailey look in that picture! And Happy Birthday to Grandma Patti, I know your kids love her a ton!
Happy birthday Patti!! She is seriously one of the coolest people I know. You gotta love her!
Post a Comment